Happy Friday! Hello to the weekend. Such a fabulous feeling, it's been a relatively low-key week which meant finally time for some well-overdue catchups. The best parts of my week by far. I'm a secret foodie at heart as well, if you follow me on instagram (@jacq_lie) I'm sure you'd already know this. My instagram consists mainly of fashion and food. So to stop all the babbling I'll just get to it, here's my week in pictures:
1. My loves, Boohoo sneakers. They don't get much comfier than this.
2. Biggest superhero movie fan, which meant Gold Class was the only way to see The Amazing Spiderman 3D. If you haven't already, get watching. It's amazing.
3. Meeting and interviewing one of my fashion idols, Jessica Gomes at the Kaleidoscope Mimco event. Note to self, don't stand next to models.
4. A delicious lunch at The Grounds in Alexandria, what a treasure of a restaurant. The beef and winter vegetable pot pie was seriously bigger than my face.
5. Dream wrist candy. Mimco deliciousness in rose gold, to die for.
6. The cure to Thursday afternoon-itis, green tea soft serve for only $1. Result? Cured.
7. Made my debut in the Sydney social pages of the Sunday Telegraph, highlight. There were secret squeals and awkwardness to be had.
8. My favourite Zara pants, floral and fabulous. A beautiful Samantha Wills ring and a H&M blazer to top it all off. See previous post.
9. Silly playtime at the Maxshop SS 12 launch, such fun! What do you think, newest fashion accessories?